Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nanna & Papaw visit

We just LOVE family time because its rare for us to see each other very much these days. Speaking of family I am so excited about the new addition Aiden Howell (my great nephew). My sister Karen became a Grandma for the first time and we couldn't be more happier for my nephew Rob and Joi. The joys of being parents to a beautiful healthy baby is priceless.

Mom and Dad visiting with their great grandson Aiden



Mom and Dad with Coral



Fun boat ride ;)



Justin finally talked me into taking Coral camping on the boat last week. I really didn't think taking an 8 1/2 month old camping would be that much fun but it turned out that she slept better on the boat than we did ;) She had lots of fun during the adventure as always and we look forward to many more.





Coral found the sliding glass door very entertaining, and Rusty found it to be a very safe place ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment