Friday, June 25, 2010

Coral's first trip to Pensacola

Coral and I had our first adventure on a plane ride from Jacksonville to Pensacola on June 18th. She did amazing during take offs and landings. I was worried about the flight but she surprised me once again.



We stayed at a condominium in Perdido with Gail her "mima" and got to visit with all her Aunties and cousins. We will cherish the memories forever, thank you Gail for hooking us up with such wonderful accommodations. We were definitely spoiled for the weekend. Coral also got her first bikini as a gift from her auntie April.



Justin celebrated his first Father's Day at the beach that weekend. He could not have spent it at a more perfect place.


April, Gregg and I also got to play with little Tigers, Lemurs and Wolfs at the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo. I hope Coral gets the opportunity to play with such wild animals when she gets older ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment